Re: [Ekiga-list] VOIP

Hi,

I use Fedora 20 and still could not use ekiga to talk to another computer or smartphone.

It is like ekiga can not enter  on another network. Is there any door to open on modem?

And I still do not understand well about stun server and how to config on ekiga.

Regards.

Hi Peter,

As Martin and Eugen said in their messages, you are in right and friendly world here with Ekiga.

As for Skipe-Microsoft-Facebook-mobile things, my motivation has been like yours.

fred/user, Ekiga on debian