Re: [Ekiga-list] VOIP

Then Ekiga is for You! Since it's free software (free as freedom), it is probably what you are looking for. I am using it, although very rarely, because most of the people are not willing to change from Skype :(

If you don't like Microsoft, as it seems, I recommend  You switching to some GNU/Linux distribution. Or at least consider having dual boot.

Good luck! ;)
McZ

Martin crysman Zahradník
www: crysmanovo.blogspot.com
e-mail: crysman seznam cz
jabber: crysman jabber org
Google talk/hangout: crysmanovo gmail com
facebook: no way!
Skype: no way! using Ekiga - SIP:crysman ekiga net
running GNU/Linux Xubuntu