[Ekiga-list] Ekiga Softphone 4.0.2 freeze on windows 7 OS

Hi

I am using Ekiga Softphone 4.0.2 on my 64 bit windows 7 OS. When I try to call to any other PC (on which same version of Ekiga is running) in the network at that time the Ekiga of other machine hangs due to that I am unable to receive the call from another machine. Some times it works and some time it hangs.

For more clarification, consider below scenarios

1. Machine A call to Machine B (Machine B hangs so can't receive the call)

2. Machine B call to Machine A (Machine A hang so I can't receive the call)

So what would be the possible causes for the hang?

Deepak Apaliya

cid:image009.png@01CF8184.26896B40

QA Lead
Paladion Networks
606 | A Wings | 6th Floor |Mahape | Near IDBI Bank | Navi mumbai | Thane | Maharashtra | 400710 | India
tel +91 22 4161 5166 | mobile +91 9867378558

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by returning it and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

 cid:image010.gif@01CF8184.26896B40