Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 4.0.1 Windows - x264plugin_helper.exe crash after hang up

On 12/03/14 18:01, cyrill karczewski free fr wrote:
Hi everyone,

First, I would like to thanks all the developpers for the great Job that they did with Ekiga.

I'm using Ekiga since a few time now.

I'm using it on Windows7 64 bits platforms and I mostely call Polycom Devices.

I have a tiny problem when I hang up after a call.

A message tells me that the x264plugin_helper.exe process has crashed.

I would like to know if you already know this problem and if it has a solution.

It s not a big problem, just enoying me a little.

I was told about this problem 1-2 years ago.

I prefer to wait the new stable release, containing numerous h264 fixes, and check if it is there before fixing it.