Re: [Ekiga-list] single ldap entry? send/receive/pop from a queue?

On 18/06/14 09:32, thufir wrote:
is it possible to "send" a single ldap entry "to" ekiga, and the return
the modified record "to" ldap?  I would like to treat the directory as a
queue.  Specifically, there should *not* be random access to the queue,
it should not be brows-able, all the agent should get is one entry at a
time.

Modifying the entry is optional.

or, maybe is ldap not right technology?  I've only really read what's on
the ekiga site about it, and a few others.

This is envisioned for a single agent, but possibly that might increase,
so that a group of agents might share a queue, but an entry would only
go to a single agent.

I was looking at:

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Manual#Add_a_remote_address_Book_.28LDAP.29

with the condition that the agent should only have access to one record
at a time.

I think you have to look at LDAP, if it allows one entry at a time. I do not see how ekiga could help here, sorry.