Re: [Ekiga-list] help needed to configure ekiga

Hi Damien,

I got ekiga from the software center.

I am running 13.10 gnome 3 with dual soundcards-but the soundcard selection makes no difference.

The same hardware runs skype and google voice, but I really want to get away from them both if possible.

The software says its ver 4.0.1.

I'd be glad to post a -d4 output, but I don't know what it is. I found it in the ekiga man file, and started ekiga from the terminal with an 'ekiga -d4', not sure where to find the log file with the debugging output in it.

I'll poke around and post it if I can find out where to get the file from.

Thanks so much for replying, I appreciate it very much.

Art