Re: [Ekiga-list] My father Frank Arnold

Hello,

We wish you much courage...

Le 08/02/14 02:55, Frank Arnold a écrit :
Hello,
I’m sending this email on Frank Arnold's behalf.
My name is Norman his son.

My father asked me to email everyone in his address book to let you all know that his health has deteriorated to the point where he has entered the final chapter of life.

His kidneys have failed and heart is very weak.
He'll be entering Hospice care in the next few days and they will keep him comfortable until the end.

Thank you all for participating in the journey that was Frank Arnold.

Please direct any responses or questions to norman svpal org and I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers

Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org