Re: [Ekiga-list] Problem making connection

On 01/02/14 18:19, Mark Carroll wrote:
I am still trying to have a call work. Both sites are behind NAT with
the recommended ports forwarded, except that, from the caller, UDP 5060
can't be forwarded (though other ports can), so ekiga is configured to
use port 5050 instead, and is compiled with Eugen's hack to not just
give in when symmetric NAT is detected. At the receiver, no incoming
call is ever noticed.

The full log from the caller is at http://pastebin.com/6TzLuiTy and the
full log from the receiver is at http://pastebin.com/b3hwQnAQ - can
anyone see what might help the call to come through?

Try removing some codecs on the caller side, because I see this message:

PDU is likely too large (1599 bytes) for UDP datagram.

I am not sure if it solves your issue though.