Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga not allowing me to make calls

On 15/12/14 20:56, Sweat, Carl wrote:
Hello,

I'm using X Lite 4.7.1 with my Ekiga subscription. I can receive calls just fine, but I cannot make calls to
phone numbers. I was told by Counterpath support that Ekiga does not seem to be picking up a connection when
I call. Attached is my Wireshark information that may help diagnose the problem.

Could you use not rar, but other compression please (for ex. zip)?