[Ekiga-list] Estreet SIP account and Ekiga

I am running Ekiga 4.0.1 Linux box and, try as I might, I am unable to
get Ekiga to register to my Estreet SIP account. I have been able to
register to this account with other softphones in my Linux box (and
Android phone) , such as Zoiper and Linphone - but not with Ekiga.
When attempting to register I just keep getting "Could not register
(invalid address)". I know for a fact that the address
(as.estreet.com) is correct, and so are my user name (the phone number
assigned by Estreet to me) and password.

If anybody in this forum has experience registering to an Estreet SIP
account from Ekiga I would be very interested to hear from you.
Estreet won't provide support for Ekiga.