Re: [Ekiga-list] Presence Ekiga with Xivo (Asterisk)

Yes it is what I have defined

I try with and without @domain, and the phone ring, I can speak, but no presence...

On 02/04/14 10:56, Damien Sandras wrote:
This works. You just have to add the contacts to the roster as SIP
addresses (sip:myextension mydomain)

Le 02/04/14 09:44, Dominique Fournier a écrit :
OK but I would like to see at least the 3 basics states...