Re: [Ekiga-list] Bug prevents VPN use

Every other service I use on VPN only uses the interface for the VPN address that I enter. I don't know why Ekiga would send it out to every interface. Plus, part of the reason for using Ekiga over VPN is to have a private conversation, so sending signals out to every interface makes noise that I don't want. I could live with this for the time being, so just having a fix for the response of Ekiga for userB would make me satisfied for now.

The routing is configured correctly, as you can see from my firewall log examples. It's Ekiga for userB that's trying to communicate with the LAN address instead of the VPN address.

Does the latest Ekiga do this correctly through VPN? One of the main reasons I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 is that it's long term support until 2017, so if the latest version of Ekiga cannot get into the Ubuntu repository, that could be a problem for me. If installing the latest version from source is a solution, I could live with it.