Re: [Ekiga-list] BT HomeHub blocking UDP 5060

Stuart Gathman <stuart gathman org> writes:

You haven't established that the device is to blame.  It could be your
ISP blocking port 5060 (as some have infamously been know to do to
promote their own VOIP solutions).

True. The device does support incoming 5060 for people who use the ISP's
VoIP service; I don't know if they might actually selectively firewall
those who don't use it, rather than having their router/modem do it.

Alas, I'm trying to sort this out remotely, but your suggestions are
good, and next time I'm on-site I'll bring along a ADSL router I trust
and see how things are with that in place instead.

-- Mark