Re: [Ekiga-list] iconic start

Hallo,

A good argument, by my opinion, as to why Ekiga should have an option
to start in system tray at start-up is this case:

I am a person who is mainly uses Email to communicate information.
I am a person who is secondarily uses Jabber/XMPP (IM) to communicate.

I am a person who is communicating with audio, only, with SIP.
I am keeping Ekiga opened all the time my machine is turned on.
For this reason, I want Ekiga to be hidden in systray, not to have its
window on my screen and then minimize it to systray, each time I turn
on my machine.

If someone would want to communicate with me, using SIP VoIP, I just
press Answer on notification pop-up of Xfce.

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 13:20:11 +0200