Re: [Ekiga-list] some questions about AMR-WB CODEC

On 17/10/13 11:10, 任雨樵 wrote:
Dear sir
         I'm a user of ekiga software and I meet some questions when I use it
        1: I want to know where the codec of AMR-WB in the software from. ITU?or somewhere else

This is in opal library included by ekiga, plugins/audio directory.

        2: In my project I use PESQ to Estimate the voice quality and I want to know whether you use packet
loss concealment technologyin AMR-WB codec

I do not know. You need to ask the same question to opalvoip-user lists sourceforge net