Re: [Ekiga-list] Bad frequency response with Ekiga

Le 05/05/2013 01:18, *Craig Southeren* wrote:

The Ekiga output is definitely showing a filtered response.

Today I have made two other tests using Pulseaudio for sending white noise without wire interconnecting soundcards. (The application playing the white noise audio file directly into the softphone capture device.) This time, Ekiga and Linphone give about the same result, as you can see on the attached image.

It seems to me that Linphone makes some kind of preemphasis on the audio gotten from soundcard only. Good Idea, don't you think ?