Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga crash on laptop

Eugen, for some reason I have problems downloading from this site, could you give me an alternative?

On 3/11/2013 12:17 PM, Eugen Dedu wrote:
I need more information to fix this crash. I put a file with additional information at http://eugen.dedu.free.fr/b, could you install it and execute ekiga through -d 4 and give me the new log?

On 10/03/13 03:02, Tron wrote:
Eugen, the -d 4 bug trace is the first thing I sent you. Look at the
attachment in the post that started this thread:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-list/2013-February/msg00160.html

On 3/9/2013 3:06 AM, Eugen Dedu wrote:
In both traces the problem is:

Thread 28 (Thread 4824.0x8cc):
#0 0x064faf8d in ?? ()
#1 0x63c84917 in libpt!_ZN17PVideoInputDevice19SetNearestFrameSizeEjj ()
from C:\Program Files\Ekiga\libpt.2.10.9.dll
#2 0x63c8414b in
libpt!_ZN12PVideoDevice21SetFrameSizeConverterEjjN15PVideoFram
eInfo10ResizeModeE () from C:\Program Files\Ekiga\libpt.2.10.9.dll
#3 0x70844bbb in libekiga!_ZN25GMVideoInputManager_ptlib4openEjjj ()
from C:\Program Files\Ekiga\libekiga.dll
#4 0x00000000 in ?? ()

Could you start ekiga with -d 4 and give me the output when it
crashes? See
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output_2.