Re: [Ekiga-list] How to send sounds from line input instead microphone ?

On 09/03/13 14:41, geo cherchetout wrote:
Le 08/03/2013 23:42, I wrote:

Is it possible to send sounds from the line input of my CK804 soundcard ?

In preferences settings I can choose either "NVIDIA CK804
(PTLIB/ALSA)" or
"NVIDIA CK804 (1) (PTLIB/ALSA)" but both choices make only microphone
working.

Sorry, I didn't understand I have to set, in mixer settings, the switch

When it is done, the analog audio stream that I plug into blue jack is
sent to my Ekiga's interlocutor. :-)

Good!