Re: [Ekiga-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 4.0.1 [STABLE] available

On 02/26/2013 05:41 PM, Stuart Gathman expounded in part:

Send us/me a -d 4 log.

http://gathman.org/data/ekiga.out

I called my cell.  The audio sounds like what the xmit numbers show - a
second of garbled sound, drop out for a second, another second of
sound.   Then I called 500 ekiga net   THIS IS A CLUE: I sing a song.
The song is repeated back to me speeded up in half the time, like a
33rpm record played at 78rpm!  So I get a second of sped up audio, a
second of silence, the next second of sped up audio, another second of
silence.  Same thing when calling my cell, now that I listen carefully.
Rebooting from old kernel does not help. I still have the working setup at my office - I haven't upgraded anything. Do you have suggestions for a controlled update to see which package breaks it? Any ideas about the guilty package? Would it be a codec problem, with the audio sped up like that? Or a sound driver? No alsa or pa stuff that I recognized was upgraded. I checked sound recorder, and that works normally (as does rhythmbox).