Re: [Ekiga-list] Transmitted audio bandwidth goes down to 0

On 14/06/13 22:16, Ondřej Garncarz wrote:
Hello!

I'd like to ask: I run Ekiga 4.0.1 on Arch Linux. When I make or recieve an
audio call, it works alright until a moment when transmitted audio bandwidth
goes down to 0 and stays there forever. Since then I can hear the other side
but they don't hear me. I can't stop the call, I have to do killall -9
ekiga. Does anybody have similar experience?

Yes, sometimes with some registrars.

We need a -d 4 log to understand what is the problem.

And please be patient, I am in late with many things...