Re: [Ekiga-list] problem to call

Yes I can hear my voice from the speakers.
All the calls test are always good on all our computers but we can't hear each other..
I have Ubuntu 11.4, and Windows XP with last version of Ekiga, I have exactly the same problem with both.
My sister and father have Windows 7 and last version of Ekiga.
And we use Ekiga free acount.

2013/6/10 Alex Theotokatos <alex theoto gmail com>
On Mon, 2013-06-10 at 10:20 +0200, Thierry Poulhès wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm new user of Ekiga.
>

> I tried call my sister, but when I call I can only hear my own voice
> and she can't hear me at all.

You mean that you hear your voice from your speakers?

> I have the same problem with my father, and my father and my sister
> can't call each other.

They cannot hear each other?
Did they make any test call?

What distro do you have? Check in the pulse audio preference if you/they
have any muted microphone.