Re: [Ekiga-list] Can't login to sip account

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
On 28/07/13 21:49, Raymond Jennings wrote:
Is ekiga.net overloaded?

No, it works right now.

I'm having trouble logging in.  Just did a password reminder and used that
to connect but it's stalling for about 30 seconds, and counting.

Has it worked before?  You need to send us the -d 4 log...

I just restarted ekiga with -d 4 but nothing showed up on the console.

Yes, it kinda worked before.

I copypasted the password from the reminder email, but got "unauthorized" as an error.