Re: [Ekiga-list] Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /var/www/ekiga.net/weboser/form_validator.class.php on line 41

On 28/07/12 17:12, Ekiga phillipsjk ca wrote:
On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 02:19:25PM +0000, Martin Swift wrote:
Hey all,

I was just registering a new account on ekiga.org when the following
message appeared at the top of the page:

   Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in
/var/www/ekiga.net/weboser/form_validator.class.php on line 41

I wonder if it is related to my error report I sent to the Admin in
broken French (using the whois information). I chose a high-information
password and weird things happened.

No, it is not. Send the report again to the mailing list if you still have it.