Re: [Ekiga-list] Spam

Long ago, Nostradamus foresaw that on 01/23/2013 01:53 PM, Damien Sandras would write:
Le 23/01/13 19:33, Stuart D. Gathman a écrit :
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013, Damien Sandras wrote:

I received two emails telling me people from the mailing list were spammed.

I did not receive any spam myself.

Not spam, per se, but there are hundreds of copies of messages from
thomas parker iz34 com.

I'm attaching one.

I do not understand the problem because I received that email only once myself, and it appears one time only in the archives.

However, one of the gnome sysadmins will fix things!
This is a full dump of 3 of the repeated emails:  http://gathman.org/files/spam.txt