Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga, OSS and missing libpt-plugins-oss package on Ubuntu 12.10

Hello,

On 30.12.2012 14:49, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 30/12/12 10:28, Stephan Huebner wrote:
Hello,

I've been trying to get Ekiga to work with OSS on Ubuntu 12.10 (it works

Why don't you try ALSA?

I don't know, tbh. Alsa isn't running, afaik. Only PulseAudio and OSS.

when using PulseAudio), following the tip found here:

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Audio_setup#Install_OSS_4.x

It doesn't work and I don't know if the installation includes OSS
support. Plus, for Ubuntu 12.10, the necessary libt-plugins-oss package
doesn't seem to be available. There is one for Oneiric, can I just
install that one instead?

What does the following command show?
apt-cache search libpt

That's the output I got: