Re: [Ekiga-list] Query about configuration of event timestamp display

On 19/02/13 17:28, Bret Busby wrote:
Hello.

I am running Ekiga 3.2.7-2 on Debian Linux 6.0.x amd64 .

One thing that has occurred to me; in the Call history, as displayed,
the events are ordered in timestamp order, with the timestamp format being
dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss (<duration>)

As the first characters are dd, the sorting of the events, is in reverse
(highest value at top) order of the day of the month.

Thus, for example, 19/04/12 event shows as having been more recent than
17/02/13 event, being at the top of the list of the events.

How can I set the event timestamp format to (I think it is) the ISO
format of yy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss , which would make the sorting order of the
chronology of the events, more appropriate?

I do not know whether this has changed in the later/latest version(s).

I confirm that on 4.0.0 this bug does not appear. It is available in experimental if you wish.