Re: [Ekiga-list] Start Minimised?

Hello Eugen,

â×××××: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 07:44:12 +0100
 â×××: Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>

> On 08/02/13 05:55, David Woodfall wrote:
> > Is there a way of starting Ekiga minimised? It's a bit annoying to
> > have it jump up as a window when starting WM.
>
> This feature has been removed, because it was thought as unnecessary.
> Could you explain more why do you think it is useful? Also, do you
> use Windows or Linux?

I use Slackware Linux (Fluxbox), and I would guess that Mr. Woodfall
does use Linux as well due to writing-down the phrase Window Manager
(WM), not Microsoft Windows. Though, WM such as Blackbox and Fluxbox
are available for Microsoft Windows too.

I would also vote to have this feature again. This is useful for people
who are usually running Ekiga mostly for incoming calls, especially
after they start up their system.

* To me, because of the above, it seems strange not having such feature.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms