Re: [Ekiga-list] Can't connect out

On 05/02/13 16:30, John Haiducek wrote:
I have a broadvoice SIP account and an ekiga.net account. I can't
connect to either, both say "Remote party host is offline"...usually.
Sometimes I get "Security check failed" instead.

You have probably a firewall which prevents ekiga packets to get in/out, do you have information on that?

I tried "ekiga -d 4", but the listserv doesn't let me attach the output
because of the size (146 kB).

Compress it with gzip and resend it, and put me in CC.