Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga Setup

On 03/02/13 17:12, Roger Boaden wrote:
Good Afternoon

As a total novice in this area, I would appreciate advice. I have
successfully downloaded ekiga-setup-4.0.0 but it will not install for
me. I have virus and firewall provided by Norton, which verifies the
software, but on clicking on the download instruction I receive the
following message:

I would appreciate any advice as to how I can prevent this, and
successfully complete the installation.

Sorry, I do not know what the problem is. I suggest to download again the software and check that its size is 20800556 bytes.