Re: [Ekiga-list] Fedora Core 18

On 29/04/13 12:05, David Ford wrote:
Sorry Eugen - I didn't - I tried several of the 3.x branch but 4.0.1 was
the first time I tried a 4

I've also had life intrude (moved house three times over the last two
years) and that reduces the time available to play. If you've just had a
new baby, you know all about that!

Indeed!

Would you like me to see if I can find a 4.0.0 as an rpm somewhere?
Would I need to remove 4.0.1 first?

No, no need to install 4.0.0, do not worry.

David
PS can't resist the opportunity to give my favourite quote :-
John Lennon - "Life is what happens while you're making other plans."