Re: [Ekiga-list] account deactivation

On 23/04/13 06:53, fred okuma wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new to Ekiga, it works fine, thanks everyone for the great job.

One question: Can I deactivate my ekiga.net account should I choose to do so?

Why do I ask, you wonder? I can live with so many inactive accounts already in the ekiga.net database but I
don't want to leave that of mine 50 years down the road or 100 years, who knows. I didn't find 'unsubscribe'
link in ekiga.net site (I mean sip account, not this list.)

It'll be great if an account will be removed when it stays inactive (no registration for, say, one year) or
when associated mail account become undeliverable.

All you wrote about is not (yet) possible, hoping someone with ekiga.net access will allow it sometime.