Re: [Ekiga-list] Conference calling video

On 02/09/12 08:36, Shentino wrote:
I forgot where to read about this on the wiki, but how do I have a 3
(or more) way video conference call on ekiga?

Ekiga does not allow speaking to more than one person at a time. In order to make several people communicate you need server support, as far as I know, for ex. using a conference room, see http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Fun_Numbers for ex. Video is not enabled on conference rooms, and quality is low, as far as I know.

Also, there seems to be some difficulty getting my account into
registered status when I start ekiga.  Is the server overloaded these
days?

We need the output log (-d 4)...