Re: [Ekiga-list] Configuring Ekiga

On 09/10/12 04:21, gideon425 gb6 mailnull com wrote:
I would like to configure Ekiga to use a non-standard proxy.

Is it as simple as putting the account id and PIN in the "Ekiga Call Out Account" form and then setting "Outbound Proxy" in SIP Settings?

Yes, it should work (with some exceptions).

My main reason for asking is that Call Out Account form says one must use the URL provided which I will not be doing.

If you wish to have a small discount (as far as I know), you have to use the four links in Configuration Assistant. Why don't you want to use Configuration Assistant?

http://eugen.dedu.free.fr