[Ekiga-list] Lifesize and ekiga

Hi,

I like to use  ekiga as client for lifesize meetings. Therfore I need to configure ekiga to use a very small range of tcp ports and no udp. Will that work ?
How can I configure ekiga on windows for such setup?

The real HW setup is a lifesize express 220 behind a company firewall. and a Windows PC behind a self managed firewall with ekiga installed. We like to use video for the communication voice isnt necessary.

Immo