Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga Portable

Dear Mr. Hasterok,

This is important news! and must be published on the Ekiga Wiki, and
also at ekiga.org when this would be ready for everyday use.

Did you publish a forum post on the PORTABLE FREEWARE collection
realm of Andrew Lee?

I am 100% certain that TPFC is the best place to do so (though, not
merely there, of course).

Relevant links:
http://www.portablefreeware.com/?q=sip
http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?sc=97&so=p

There are no results for Ekiga, yet.
http://www.portablefreeware.com/?q=ekiga

Portable applications on USB is the way software should be ;-)