Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga and Polycom systems

On 05/11/12 10:43, Peter Vandenberghe wrote:

Hello,
does anyone have experience with connecting to Polycom HDX systems with Ekiga?I'm trying to connect to a Polycom HDX 8000.
without account, I was able to call the HDX system via the gatekeeper (8000@192.168.x.x), but not via the direct IP address (192.168.y.y).Why would this be? I can connect directly in the reverse direction: from the HDX to Ekiga by entering my IP address.

Could you send us/me the -d 4 output?

When I connect to the HDX system, I only have voice but no video.The first times I tried to connect I got an error of the video; now, I don't get any error message (but I still have no video).The voice part works.

-d 4 output...

I also tried to register at the CMA. Ekiga says that I'm registered/connected, but I don't get my contact list.

-d 4 output...