Re: [Ekiga-list] webcam trouble

On 03/11/12 03:56, Philipp Pavelka wrote:
Thank you Eugen!

That clue helped me to solve the problem!

I've checked dxdiag and realized that DirectDraw  and AGP Texture
Acceleration mysteriously were disabled.
So after doing some unsuccessful Google research I've installed the very
latest AMD drivers and everything works now.

Good information! It would however been useful to know why it was disabled...

PS Please do not remove lines from past e-mails when replying.