Re: [Ekiga-list] Problem with Echo Test (RTP_UDP ... Data port on remote not ready.

So, I found myself a few more echo tests and, lo and behold,
echo iptel org works fine for me. No problems, beautiful echo, for
thirty-two seconds until the remote host disconnects me.

Two questions:

1) Any idea why echo ekiga net fails where echo iptel org succeeds?
2) Can someone who has no problems with echo ekiga net try
echo iptel org and see if they're disconnected after thirty seconds?
I'd like to see whether the duration of this echo
test is fixed for everyone at thirty-two seconds, or whether I have a
specific problem that is pushing me off echo iptel org and
music iptel org at 32s.

Thanks all,