Re: [Ekiga-list] Problem with Echo Test (RTP_UDP ... Data port on remote not ready.)

Hi Paul,

Our problems sound a little different, so there's no connection that I'm
aware of here. Have a look at your alsamixer settings; some of the
problems whereby people hear nothing at all are resolved by unmuting a
setting there.

Good luck!