Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga + encryption

On 21/03/12 01:45, Dima wrote:
Hi,
   Does Ekiga encrypt audio and video streams in a conversation?

No.

If yes - probably the subject of encryption is a complex one -
   i.e. which certificates are envolved e.t.c. - where can I find more
   information on the encryption fundamentals in Ekiga?

If not - what is the easiest way to use some external means in order to
keep conversations encrypted ?

I do not know, but if I remember correctly there were 1 or 2 threads on this subject and they provided a solution using some external machine (not remember exactly how).