Re: [Ekiga-list] Source snapshots for DEB-SRC

>> Hi.
>>    I would like to try the snapshots for Debian/SID, however no snapshots are for PowerPC. Do Ekiga developers have some kind of 'deb-src' compatible repository, thus I could fullfill the dependencies and build the snapshots from source for my machine (powerpc) with apt-get.

> I create snapshots for amd64 and i386.
>
> Here is my script to generate snapshots.  See the comments at the
> beginning to create the directories.  Afterwards use ./build to build a
> snapshot.  Feel free to use it for your needs.
Hi, Eugen.

  In the build script you have the following lines

        echo "Copying debian files in $i and updating the date in debian
        files..."
        cp -a ../debian/snapshots/$i/debian .
        sed -i "s/20080418/$date/g" debian/changelog
        sed -i "s/Sun, 18 Apr 2008 00:00:00 +0200/`date -R`/g"
        debian/changelog

where, I believe, under `../debian' sit rules for `debuild'. Can you please
post those files, or send link if they are somewhere on the web.

Thanks, regards,
  Dima.