Re: [Ekiga-list] polycom qdx 6000

On 27/06/12 12:32, Bartosz.C wrote:
On 27 June 2012 10:21, Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:
On 27/06/12 09:09, Bartosz.C wrote:

Hi,
I have a problem with ekiga (windows 7 on dell vostro 1540) + polycom
qdx 6000 h.323.
Audio works well, but video is gone.
In both places video not working - on the ekiga and on the polycom.

I made a debug from videoconference - but it has 466kb. I saw in faq
"dont sent files larger than 30kb" so Im putting it outside:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cb9lus

There is no call in that debug file, so you need to redo it.

Also, I noticed several fixes for Polycom made recently, *after* the
release, and it appears that interoperation with Polycom works well now.
  However, we are still preparing a new release...

Thanks,
Im sending new debug - it should be fine.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ltdv2o
My release version in Polycom
r-4-0-2-3152 - i think its one of the newest.

Ah, sorry, it is h323, not sip... I do not know this one, hoping someone else can help you.