Re: [Ekiga-list] compile error with ptlib cannot find

On 13/06/12 12:15, Yang Xiao wrote:
Hi
I had below error when I try to ./configure --prefix=/usr or
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig ./configure --prefix=/usr. Please
help.

besides, I have successfully installed ptlib 2.6.7.

ERRER LOG:
checking for PTLIB... configure: error: Package requirements (ptlib>=
2.6.6) were not met:

No package 'ptlib' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PTLIB_CFLAGS
and PTLIB_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

What was the configure command for ptlib? It has probably been installed in /usr/local. Where is ptlib.pc found on your harddisk?

Try for ekiga:
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig ./configure --prefix=/usr