Re: [Ekiga-list] Welcome to the "ekiga-list" mailing list (Digest mode)

Hi,

I notice that FreeBSD is no longer catered for. I found a link describing the process to install Ekiga for freebsd, is this something you have prepared and know it works? I have attempted to follow the instructions, but i am receiving errors at the h264 stage.

The site is: http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compile_your_own_SVN_version_of_Ekiga_on_FreeBSD

I am keen on toying around with the software, but i've just spent all week getting FreeBSD running satisfactorily, so switching to linux is not something i really want to do.

Cheers
Aaron