Re: [Ekiga-list] Advertisements on Ekiga.org with OpenX?

SIP Gateways: I am very impressed with the SIP gateways like the toll
free which you provide to us and I think that many people, if only they
knew, are interested in establishing such gateways for their own
telephone lines, with SIP hardware phone and exchange permissions with
friends abroad in order to reduce their phone bills.

THIS you can do with SIP, which Ekiga supports, NOT with Skype.
People need to understand that Microsoft had bought the number of the
users that are bound to the shackles of Skype, not the technology which
seem to be heading to open source one like SIP and XMPP, and yet still
limited to the domains and servers of Skype.