Re: [Ekiga-list] stun server down

On 08/01/12 10:33, Genghis Khan wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:09:08 +0200
Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:

On 29/06/11 13:09, Andre Robatino wrote:
The stun server stun.ekiga.net (alias for stun.opalvoip.org) has
been down for about a day now.

Indeed, we are sorry.  stun.opalvoip.org STUN server was stopped,
since the bandwidth was really too high.  We need to find a good
server (as soon as we release), in the meantime please use
stun.xten.com or the other from the thread with stun...

Where do I configure the STUN server from the GUI?

It is considered too low level to have a GUI entry, hence it is available only in gconf settings; use gconf-editor and choose /apps/ekiga and search for stun in key names.