Re: [Ekiga-list] [Linphone-users] [SFLphone] Urgent! Vote for SIP on LQ

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 14:59:32 +0000 (GMT)
Giorgio Tombola <gio_6b yahoo it> wrote:

> Done!

Thanks.

> Next time please don't wait till last day.

I'm sorry about it, I have found out about this two days ago, and yet I
know that every year there is a vote for VoIP, Distributions, Audio
Players etc. on this website forum.

Next time we should all be aware of this vote for at least a month
before it is closing and we all should promote non-Skype VoIP clients
(preferably SIP clients) in order to promote open VoIP software like
Ekiga, Linphone, SFLphone, Mumble (not SIP), QuteCom and others.

Three (or even more) SIP clients, one setback (Skype) to overcome.

Good luck to all of us at LQ in a year :-)

P.S. this is not the only available poll or this year, we need to
initiate some polls by ourselves.