Re: [Ekiga-list] Compiling ekiga 2.7 version source code

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 08:15:15 +0100
Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

> On 08/02/12 07:05, Genghis Khan wrote:
> > On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 23:55:02 +0100
> > Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:
> >
> >> use unstable version.
> >>
> > Agreed. Most of the distributions have adopted the latest Ekiga
> > 3.3.x series since it has solved severe connectivity issues.
>
> How do you know that those are the issues which lead to adopting
> ekiga 3.3.x?

I apologize, I should have point out that I believe/guess.

Q: Why do I believe so?
A: Many users that I know on Zenwalk, SalixOS, Slacky.eu and other
Slackware communities as well in the #techrights (formerly Boycott
Novell) IRC channel on Freenode who constantly complained about why
Ekiga is working so slow, GUI is not responding and the calls get stuck.

http://identi.ca/conversation/59917631
http://identi.ca/group/ekiga
http://identi.ca/tag/ekiga