[Ekiga-list] Activating my Ekiga-account

Hi again,

I have been reading your mail about the update and fixing bugs, but I'm still not able to
register my account (version 4.0). The status ends up saying - unregistered, transport error or remote party
host is offline. I'm using Ekiga many hours every day, so it's kinda frustrating that I'm not able
to register on my new laptop. The status is also saying 'processing' for many hours, wonder why it
takes so long to register.

Regards - Joachim