[Ekiga-list] Problem with SIP

Hi, my problem is the following : I can't connect to my SipXecs server with the hostname of the server with Ekiga but with X-Lite on a Windows VM i am able to connect without any trouble. Everything is in the same subnet there is a router that is use like a switch because it's not giving DHCP.

There is my Laptop with Ubuntu an Ekiga installed on it. There is a Vm install on it of windows XP with x-lite installed. It's connected in a router where my VMWare server is and on this VMWare server there is my SipXecs server. The Ip of the server is 192.168.0.1 the Ip of the router is 192.168.0.2 the ip of my computer is 192.168.0.151 and the ip of the vm is 192.168.0.9. The hostname of my server SipXecs is voiptest.netappsid.local. On X-lite when I enter the hostname of the server as the server adresse there is no problem he find it and it's connect i can call other phone and everything.

The Ekiga config is the following:
Name:3014
Registrar:voiptest.netappsid.local(the hostname of my server)
User:3014
Authentification User:3014
Password:The generated sip password
Timeout:3600

and with this configuration i got a Transport Error.

Ekiga 3.3.2
Ubuntu 11.10
A Windows XP VM for the X-lite test.